Sunday, November 21, 2010

Take it on a joy ride.

Hello people! Hope everything's fine and such. So today is the last day of my holiday. BOOOO.
Have to go back tomorrow. So not fun.

Anyway, went to the supermarket to get some things to bring back. And look what I found in Ipoh!

POP TARTS!!!
Oh my god! I was like :OOOO HAHAHA
Even in KL, it is sooo hard to find this!~ I was soooo excited! HAHAHA :P
Nomnomnom :p Bought it to bring back to college yay!~ :P
It would be cool if they have the Hello Kitty pop tarts though.

Uuuuuu :p

And just finished talking to my sayang, and before that was watching Shout Awards. It was cool :D
Practically watching just to watch this certain person HAHA :D So yeah.

Okay, talk to you guys soon. Need to pack up my stuff. Loads of stuff to be put in the luggage. Hehe :D



Later babes,
Aisya J

4 comments :

  1. haaa pop tarts memang susah nak jumpa. tapi tak best bawak pergi collage sebab nak makan, kena panas kan dulu. if makan macam tu je, kinda lemau :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. apakah itu pop tarts?
    xpnah jumpa un -.-'

    ReplyDelete
  3. pop tarts ni ape ek?
    *haha. saya ketinggalan zaman. -.-'

    ReplyDelete