Sunday, December 26, 2010

Never want to be alone.



I never want to be alone.
I never want to stroll the love garden alone.
Sit on the bench in the park with no one to talk to.
Run in the spacious field and laugh at the wind.

I want to walk down the shore with you on my right side.
Holding my hand tight and your shoulder brushes mine.
Left our footprints in the sand.
And let the waves wash away our names that we wrote on the sand.

Maybe it's the memories.
Maybe it's the change of pace that bring us here.
Maybe the smell of the place.
The sight of seagulls, the dunes and the grasses.

When it gets dark, I want to lie down on the sand.
Lie down with you next to me. Stare at the stars.
Stare at the sky as it flashes many scenes of our life together.
Life is a dream, they tell. 

I never want to be alone.
I never want to live my dream alone.
I want that life which they say is a dream to come true.
Even if it won't come true, I still hope you would come again in my dream.
For without you, my dream will never be the same and waking up is to die.

Aisya J.

1 comment :