Friday, December 10, 2010

Taufik Batisah


It's Dec 10th, 2010 and it is Taufik Batisah's Birthdayyyyyyy!!!! *Screamss* So excited!~
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TAUFIK!
This guy who wore the number 1196 on his audition had me going crazy since that moment. I knew he'll get into Singapore Idol and and I knew he'll be the first Singapore Idol!
This guy made me cry in happiness everytime, EVERYTIME I heard him sing, won anything or even saw his ads or anything. Ask anyone :)
This guy got me collect all his CD's and made me memorize all the lyrics and everything, buy the mags that have him in it,  cut all the pictures in the newspaper and then paste em all in this book I made specially for him.
I remember there's this green tea drink that have Taufik's picture on the can and you don't want to know how much I bought the green tea just for all the cans HAHA :D
Living in Malaysia making it all hard to keep track on him but thanks for my aunt who's in Singapore who update me about him and thanks to his website and his twitter and everything! YAY for technology ♥

Anyway, Muhammad Taufik Bin Batisah, HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Have an amazing birthday for your amazing self :) Thank you for putting a smile on this girl face everytime she hears your voice :) A big fan and always be.

Loads of Love,
Aisya J :)

1 comment :