Friday, February 25, 2011

Next to nothing.


Well hello readers! I'm sorry I haven't been updating. I was actually sick for days now. *Whoa that's a surprise -.- Yeah right.
Anyway, I'm really hoping this coughing, and fever will go away anytime soon. I must say being say wasn't really adequate feeling to be stuck at.

And oh my finals exams are freaking near. So near that I don't really have the guts to check the countdown on this sidebars anymore -.-" And so what's exactly your point of putting it there, Miss Aisya?

And I won't be online as much anymore. Maybe through my phone online. But I'm 24/7 available on Twitter. Because I excess my Twitter via text :) So if have anything you can just reply to me on there or DM or something. Anything.

Thats it for now I guess.  I gotta run some errands now. What errands Aisya? -.- You're not that busy! I AM THAT BUSY. Okay I need to stop talking to myself and stop telling everyone that I'm a loner. LOL

Take care everyone! Hope everyone's in good condition. To Kolej Mara Kuala Nerang student, Good luck for your finals! I know you can do it :)

Okay till then. Take care! Au revoir!

Love,
Aisya J.

9 comments :

  1. good luck...
    semoga cepat embuh sebelum final...
    kesihatan tu penting bila nak menjawab exem...
    (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  2. all the best for your final exam! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anis pun tengah demam. It has been 2 days kot. Get well soon for the both of us! Hehe :D

    Good luck with yoyr finals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. jage kesihatan ok =P.
    Aisya di tag kat :

    http://matnagger-mcnagger.blogspot.com/2011/02/matnagger-join-jumping-high-photo.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. get well soon ;D
    or ur already get well by now? xD

    ReplyDelete