Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Speak your mind.

Sometimes I don't think I know myself. Like I have thousands of personality. Like I feel I haven't found my truly self yet. Have you ever felt that way?

It have been a harsh week for me. First I have to go back to this damn college and have to be far away from home and far away from everything. It all seems so hard now. And I don't know why all of sudden I can't handle all this shit like I used to. Its hard its hard its hard. And pretty much killing me.

It's only Wednesday and I'm already complaining about the week. Haizz. I want this to be over. I want my final exams to be tomorrow! Although I will not have time to be prepare but it'll feel good don't it after it ended?
GAHHH.

I want the time to stop right now. And I want the time to go back. 
Go back go back go back go back. 
I promise I'll do it all over again. And it'll be better.


Would somebody just stab me with a knife right now. I bet I won't feel a thing.
I'm too depressed to care right now.
I'm faking my smile and you're too naive to fall for it.

Later,
Aisya J.

3 comments :

  1. yozz! me too! three! four! HAHA


    erm, klu nak SPM dipercepat un, i yg tension nnt. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, sabar ok. biasalah, nila dinamakan kehidupan. cewahh. :D ape2 pon, jgn stress sgt k :)

    ReplyDelete