Tuesday, March 29, 2011

I'm sky high.

Holla people! It's like 1:57AM here and surprise surprise, I can't sleep! AGAIN.

Yeahhh I got Tumblr now. How cool is that? (Um, Aisya, everyone already have Tumblr since forever) Um whatever.

Clicky on the cute picture to go to my Tumblr :)
So yeah. Hmm what else? My car can't be used because of the expired road tax. My mum thought it'd expire in June, the bank said it'd be in April. But reality is, it expired last month. How nice. Probably mum will renew it tomorrow. THEN, I can go somewhere.

Me : Mum can I have a car like this? It's HELLO KITTY!
Mum : Sureee.
Me: Are you serious? :O
Mum : Nope.
T____T

And I'm waiting for something else. This 'something', if I got it, I'd be so damn happy. And you shall wait with me too ya? :)
Sorry, I didn't have much to update you guys with my boring ass life at this crucial moment. Hopefully, I'll get my interesting life back, and hopefully you guys would be more excited to read my blog.

Till then.
Love,
Aisya J.


9 comments :