Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Show me.


Hey all! How have you guys been? I'm good. Still coughing to death. And very tired too ~.~

Anywayyy, finals in 18 days! AHHHH I'm really scared now. (Takut tapi elok ja dok update blog ni ha -.-)
Of course la takut kaann. Because I have my goals and everything already and if I didn't get the chance to reach that goal, I would be devestated T_T

So I hope I won't be updating this blog for a while HAHA. I will be waaayy busy. And I also hope that the weather over here won't be so meany. It's wayyy hot here. 

Reasons why I don't want the terrible hot weather :
  • It's making me sweat like a pig.
  • It makes me cough and cough and cough.
  • When it's hot, we have to take the long way to class so it's wasting time.
  • It makes me cough.
  • Coughing leads to cold.
  • Cold leads to a bad fever
  • Fever leads to skipping class! YAY HAHA :p
Sekarang ni makin nak dekat final ni makin bosan lecturer lecturer sume. Kenapa eh? Dah give up dengan kitorang ke? T_T Jangan laaa. Tunggu tau lecturer lecturer sume. Wait for my amazing result haha :p
AMIN!
Especially my Biology lecturer who have done so much for all of us :)


Okaylah, nak chow dulu.
Nah amik gambar cam whoring dalam washroom matriks time tutorial Physics sambil tunggu Idzni Nasution

Okay dah babaiii :)
See you again after finals! (Hopefully) HAHA

Love,
Aisya J.

11 comments :

  1. aiyooo~ pekse i minggu dpn..tp rilek lagi duduk dpn pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takpe, after dpt amazing result nnt blogging balik eh!
    I tak masuk u pun lg. Hahaa :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Fatimah, HAHA pandai tape lee :p

    @Sylmeena, HAHA tu la :) harap harap loh :D AMIN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. GL yea final:D btw you sgt comel:DD

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank youuu! :) Haha tak comel pun :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. minum air banyak2 ye dear...
    itu sebab kurang minum air agaknya...

    good luck for your exem... (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @OE, dah manyak sangat air minum nya. HAHA. Thanks OE!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Take care of yourself!
    Like the picture. Cute XD

    ReplyDelete
  9. ready for your finals? haha do the best girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. part skip klas tu memang best..kekeke :P

    ReplyDelete