Friday, March 25, 2011

Here some news for you!

Hello everyone! Hello blog! Sorry I've left you :'( BUT now I'm back :D



Anyway, I'm HOME NOW. God it feels so good. My exams were okay. I flunked Biology. Our lecturer asked us to read the topic she gave and of course the topic didn't COME OUT at all. DIDN'T. Not one. Thanks.

My stuff is like somewhat you called TOO MUCH?
Hello Kitty :)
There's more in the front seat lol. Guitar bla bla bla.

Okay okay, for a 8 months stay is a lot. But HMM what to do? :p
And on our way back home, we saw a full rainbow! Like from the start of the rainbow till its end! It's the first time I saw it like that :)


Lalalove this one :)
Oh and today is one of best friend's birthday. Happy Birthday Arip! :)

OH OH what day is tomorrow? WHAT? WHAT? -.- Earth Hour? *sigh also can ah.
If you have Twitter, you might as well should join this!


Clicky on the picture to join!

BUT BUT that is not the day I'm waiting for :( March 26th is VERY IMPORTANT to me! How can you guys not know laaa :(

Anyway, better get going now. Movies tonight :)

Love,
Aisya J.


7 comments :

  1. hikhik happy holiday ! and yes ! i know why 26 march sgt imprtant to you hehe ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Myra, HEHE nasib baik Myra tau! :p

    @Ieman, yes it was :) Alhamdullilah dapat tengok :')

    ReplyDelete
  3. Earth Hour on your birthday? Apa lagi, candle light dinner! Haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. wah cantik...
    dah balik... bestnya...
    (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  5. yeah 26 dh pun berlalu glad u had a good time ;D

    ReplyDelete