Sunday, May 8, 2011

This is for the million things she gave me.



Mum,
I know I haven't been the one you would always be proud of.
I know I'm such a burden. With all my temper issue and stuff.
I know I haven't got the chance to show you what I can actually do.
I know I never have make you happy.
But, I always love you. I have never stop.
And I never will.

Thanks for being here no matter whenever I needed you.
Thanks for being patient with me.
Thanks for everything.


I know I don't tell you that I love you that much. But you know I do right?

The two important people in my life.
One day I'll make you proud. One day I'll make it all happen.
The strength of motherhood is greater than natural laws.

Happy Mother's Day, Mum!

Love, 
Aisya J.

17 comments :

  1. wehh selamat hari ibu..
    pic nice ahh
    lama gak kau tak on9 kn..
    huh

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Farid, heh? Online jee :p Thanks ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. slmt hari ibu buat ibu kamu ye aisya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Adwa, Thanks adwa :) You too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. muka aisya and your mum memang same.. hehe

    ReplyDelete
  6. aisya!!comel nyee parents!!!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Aisya, hihi yeke? Tak lahh :O

    @Ama, THANKS!

    @Abu, hihi selamat hari ibu juga!

    @Jaja, hihi thanksss :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow! kakak mewarisi kecantikan dari ibu kakak ea.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Dedetz, HAHA dia mmg cantik. Akak biasa je :)

    @Melle, HAHA yeke? Nampak kat mana eh? :p

    ReplyDelete
  10. niceee pic. wishkan selamat hari ibu to your mother on behalf :)

    ReplyDelete