Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Greetings!

Assalamualaikum.

It's been a while since I've updated my blog. So here I am, updating it and I did make some changes to the layout and whatnot. So, Hiiiiii. Hihi. How are you guys doing? Hopefully everything is well for you guys.

Okay first of all,

Salam Ramadhan to all! The holy month is here so make the best out of it :)
"Orang yang yang paling rugi pada bulan Ramadhan adalah orang yang rutinnya pada bulan ini sama seperti hari hari di bulan yang lain."
Hihi so renung renungkan lah.

I'm on my holidays now and god, I'm so bored at home T_T I've done nothing at all.... except for baking. I bake a lot nowadays because that's the only thing that will take hours of my time.


Some of the cake and cupcakes that I baked. And for now, I'm taking order for Honey Cornflakes/Cakes/Cupcakes. If you're interested do comment here and I'll get back at you a.s.a.p :)


Hmm what else?
I think that's it for now? I'll update tomorrow with some recipes that some of you have been asking for hihi :D

Later.

xoxo
Aisya J.


1 comment :

  1. Am a big fan of your blog. I love you! Youre awesome!

    ReplyDelete