Saturday, October 16, 2010

Aspects Of Life

Hello readers, good morning. I'm HOMEEEE! :) Wanted to update last night but the air condition makes me sick and having my cold now. Damn.

Moving on. Exams in 2 weeks. OCTOBER 27TH, 2010. Die lah seh. So scared! Thank god first paper is English. If Chemistry!? Haihhh.

Oh and this is my,
CONTENG CONTENG! *screams*
Hehe :D The book is very nice. It really bring me back my childhood memories. GO GET IT! :)
Oh and on Thursday, we had to present our drama. And this is me as Bawang Merah and Idzni as Bawang Putih.
The drama was fun really. I have to be the mean ones and the drama queen HAHA. Like I've never be that one before :p
I don't know how long will I be home. I need to go back early because I only bring Biology books to study :S I might fail if I don't study maths HAHA. EEEEPPP. I 'LOVE' MATHS SO MUCH :(

And I haven't got to meet my cat yet since he's a really busy guy now. Wake up earlier than me then go out to search for his girlfriend. What a nice cat =.="


Later babes,
Aisya J.

I love, I write and I die.

4 comments :

  1. buku conteng2 uh comel la..tempah ke?
    i think, math is okay than add math..haha..

    btw, too many comments since it's too long ago i read your blog..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fatimah; Yeap yeap :) Order di blog beliau :D

    ReplyDelete