Sunday, October 3, 2010

Yee Poh.




Yee Poh means found treasure. Cantonese.
It's been 3 days that I'm here in Ipoh. It's fun and my friends, Idzni and Syud are really treating me really nicely. I really enjoy their hospitality. THANKS! :)

Didn't go much because we don't have the transport and all. At Idzni's place I ate Kuew Teow Kicap! Delicious seh! You have to try it :)
Um no pictures because um I um forgot? =.="




AND AND AND AND AND

I ordered that bag and Conteng Conteng's Book! YAYYY :D Hello new bag and hello pretty drawings! :D
Will bank in the moneh later :)

Okay okay, need to go. Need to go to the bank and get ready to go back to that prison. DANGGG.



GOODBYE IPOH, HELLO PENANG! T_T

Meaning of "Hello Penang" : Hello homework, hello classes, hello tutorial, hello quizzes and hello test T_T


Later babes,
Aisya J.



1 comment :