Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fake your smile.


Have you ever felt that you're all alone even if you are in a room that is full of people?
I feel like that right. I don't know why. I hate it here. I think I left my heart back home. Mannn. It sucks being here.

I'm just not so happy anymore. *sigh* I hate feeling like this. Dangg. My life sucks.

Now my only wish is for Chinese New Year's Holiday will be soon as possible. I want to go home. I need to go home. Then, I'll have a reason to smile. I miss everyone. Especially that one particular person. So I need to go home.

One week left! God. Cepat sikit cuti. Penat tunggu already.

Today cuti, best betul. Esok tak cuti, tak best betul T_T
Tomorrow's schedule :-

  • 8AM - 9AM. ENGLISH. The most ridiculous class ever. With the worst teacher ever. -.-
  • 9AM - 10AM. MATHS. Referring to the subject, do I need to elaborate more on it? -.-
  • 10AM - 12PM. BIOLOGY.  Haish love the subject. But hate the fact that maybe we will be having a quiz tomorrow.
Okay. I'm done. CNY's holiday, I'll be waiting. Wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait. And wait.

Later babes,
Aisya J

2 comments :