Saturday, January 29, 2011

Working together is success.

It's 7:52AM! Good morning :) I don't know why am I up this early. Like, it's Saturday mann. You can sleep like till noon :p
So we are having this Curriculum's Day at this matriculation. And yesterday was it's opening la :D So I came and it was fun! I'm too lazy to write anything now, so I'll let the pictures I captured yesterday to help me :)

Our team! Their theme was Arabian.


This team's theme is 'Harimau Malaya'








Aniq who is STILL very patriotic even when the kawad is over already -.-


The Famous Cam Whores. feat Mr. Yak. HAHA.
From left; Syud, Aina, The Man, Idzneh.


Okay done! Hope you enjoy. All photos are captured with my E72's camera. So pardon the quality.
Mum, I really need a cam. Please lah, you guys lost it. That was my life, now you leave me with what? Nothing T_T
50 MORE DAYS TILL FINAL MANN. Lets gooo!~
But but but, 3 more days till home and I'm all ready for my one and only


Later babes,
Aisya J :)

3 comments :

  1. Danggg ! Pasaipe pict aku cenggitu pun aku tak taw.

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Fatin, meh ah datang balikk. HAHAHA

    @Nabilalalala, HAHAHA aku pun tak berapa nak pasti kenapa :P

    ReplyDelete