Saturday, April 23, 2011

Caramelized.

Caramel flavored tea, Chlorpheniramine Maleate, Paracetamol, Hello Kitty Mug.

Past few days, I've been sick and what not. Paracetamol is my new best friend! I think it might be because I've been doing nothing at all at home. So that's why. All this body has become extremely lazy! Gah. I'm gonna end up dying in this boring ass house.

Anyway, I saw The Roommate yesterday,

ehh it was okay I guess. The only attraction in the movie was Matt Lanter. Yeah and thats it. HAHA. It's about this psychotic girl. So if you guys like that kind of movies, you should watch it. I give it a 3 stars out of 5.

And these past few days too, my friends are having problems with their boyfriends and everything and its kinda pissing me off. Girls nowadays tends to hit on people's boyfriend rather than the single ones. I know, I'm a girl and patutnya marah lelaki. But who am I kidding. The truth is in front of us! If perempuan tu takda nak tergedik gedik, maybe lelaki pun takkan layan. Sebab lelaki ni layan je apa dah nak bagi kan. So please girls! Don't be so bitchy and try to respect other girls.


Oh and today my blog already have 300 followers! And that 300th person is, Adwa!

Clicky on the picture to see her blog!
So yeah thats about it I think. Got to go now.
Write more soon.

Love,
Aisya J.

20 comments :

  1. haha actually adwa da follow aisya lame da..nie pakai gmail accout sbb Google kate nk dlete blogspot yg pakai email lain..HAHA

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Nelly, Thanks!

    @Anisa, haha it can be :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. im getting lazy tooooooo!!!! huah..!
    eh tahniah2..dah ramai follower dia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Zoe, HAHA tu lah kann :) Oh thanks ya :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice mug XD

    Thank goodness I'm not one of those girls who hit on other people's boyfriend trololol

    ReplyDelete
  6. betul tu...

    perempuan tergedik2 lelaki lagi suka melayan tau...kui3...

    ReplyDelete
  7. si penchenta kamera lomo.. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  8. ramai yang bg ranting 3 star je movie ni..tp fyna teringin nk tgk..ekeke ..anyway fyna dh lama follow blog ni sebab sukaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

    ReplyDelete
  9. ai dah tengok The Roommate

    fucking scaring.

    tapi kesian dengan roommate dia. ada penyakit bipolar dans schizo dalam satu masa!

    lepas tu tak ada orang nak kawan dengan dia :'(


    p/s: ai dah updated blog. [Genius Invention] Roti bakar bercorak comel lepas guna pembakar roti ini.

    ReplyDelete
  10. hahaha..nk gak yg ke 300 tu...
    haih..jeles disini hak3

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Fyna, hehe thanks yaww! :D Bleh cerita tu patut 1 bintang je hahaha :p

    @Amoi, takut ke? Tak takut -_-" Penat tgk je bahaha :p

    @Farid, miahaha nanti ada le tu :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. menakutkan tang pmpn nama entah dalam bilik air tu

    FFFFFFFFFFFFFuuuuuuuuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete