Saturday, April 16, 2011

What's the time?

3:06AM.
Now playing on repeat : Loving You No More. (Damn song, damn. I don't even know why I'm addicted to it)

Day 24 of the holidays.
I've been doing absolutely nothing. I am serious. NOTHING. NADA. 
All I do is watch "How I Met Your Mother" series all day and am addicted to Barney Stinson. Barney is by far the awesomest person ever! Not joking. Go watch it! :)


And this week I saw two movies!
First it was,
Ehh it was okay. I love the effects and everything. The girls were gorgeous. But I don't get the ending? So I was like WHATTT? HAHA.

And today I saw,
It was funny and the cartoon is pretty and such. I love the Jamie Foxx and Will.I.Am voice! They were very funny. But the story line was kinda boring. Heh like you know, korang dah mcm boleh tau la how's the ending.


Okay, I'm done. Imma go watch some more How I Met Your Mother. God, I'm addicted! :O
Oh and,
Two weeks with Mr. Nikon and I'm lovin it ♥
Later,
Aisya J.

P/S : Esok kena bangun awal sebab nak kena balik kampung.

23 comments :

  1. hee. so cute. boleh try ni buat2 tertinggal wallet. hee.. thankss singgah. jgn lupa vote yaya tau. ;P

    http://yayaflanella.blogspot.com/2011/04/7th-love-photo-contest.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Yaya, HAHA taktik mahal tuu :p

    @Ayie, THANKS! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh bestnya cuti... lambat lagi ke OE nak cuti nie...
    hehe...
    begitu macho itu nikon...
    (n_n)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hati2 nnt blk kampung ok aisya!

    i think p/s/s/s tu betul la hahhaha

    ReplyDelete
  5. @OE, HAHA nanti cuti la tuuu :p

    @Adwa, thanks! mmg betul sangat :p

    ReplyDelete
  6. exactly what i did this holiday. oh i loveeee himym! but i prefer marshall than barney. hehe. he's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  7. heee. so sweet trtinggal wallet. hve a nice journey dear !

    ReplyDelete
  8. fyna pon suke how i met your mother..best! boleh setanding dengan friends =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. like that camera...nak beli x mmpu lol~

    ReplyDelete
  10. OH myyyyy I suka gambar yg last sekali tuuu. Alololo i like ur Mr.Nikon. hehehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  11. @Yong, ehhh I hate Marshall. Barney FTW!

    @Iza, HAHAHA :P

    @Fyna, ehh don't like friends HAHA

    @Adib, save up! nanti mesti boleh miahaha.

    @Shafiqah, HAHA thanks thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. perghhh cam sedap bihun tomyam tu !

    ReplyDelete
  13. @Ihsan, Harap maaf, no yang anda dail tidak dapat dihubungi. Sila cuba sebentar lagi. Terima kasih. HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  14. comel gila..tetinggal wallet dalam kereta, sebabnya nk jumpa balik..hahahh

    ReplyDelete
  15. @Little cartoon, HAHA tu mengada nama dia :p

    @Kitty, cannnn :p

    ReplyDelete
  16. tggl wallet dlm keta idea yg cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  17. tggl wallet dlm keta idea yg cute haha

    ReplyDelete
  18. i watched rio too! best kannn? kelakr and sweet gituwww ;p

    ReplyDelete
  19. unlock iphone 4
    how to unlock iphone 4


    unlock iphone 4 how to unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4
    how to unlock iphone 4

    unlock iphone 4 unlock iphone 4 [url=http://theunlockiphone4.com]unlock iphone 4 [/url] unlock iphone 4

    ReplyDelete